The operation method of the automatic paper tube grinding head slotting machine
Understanding and correcting the operation process of the automatic paper tube grinding head slotting machine
1. The purpose of the JYD-MK3080 Automatic paper tube grinding head slotting machine and the name of each part of the automatic slotting machine is used to excavate a certain width and depth on the edge surface of the resin lens or glass lens after edging, so as to prepare half-frame glasses to use.
2. Choice of lens grooves: There are three types of glasses lens grooves. Before grooving, first, determine the type of groove, lift the adjustment table, and set the spring hook behind the adjustment table according to the type of groove.
(1) Center groove Applicable: thin lenses with the same edge thickness, hyperopia lenses, or mild myopia lenses.
① Lift the adjustment table and insert the spring hooks into the two connecting points marked with “C” at the bottom.
②Insert the center pin into the middle of the two guide arms.
③ Rotate the positioner to the center position.
(2) Front arc groove
JYD-MK3080 Automatic paper tube grinding head slotting machine applicable: High myopia lenses, high myopia, and lenses with high astigmatism. Note: The distance between the position of the groove and the front surface of the lens is not less than 1.0mm.
① Lift the adjustment table, and insert the spring hooks into the holes at points “F” and “C”.
②Remove the center pin and let it hang in the air.
③Clamp the lens and slowly put it on the lens placing the table below and turning the lens to find the thinnest position on the edge of the lens. Move closer to the two guide arms and turn the locator to move the lens to the position to be slotted.
(3) Back arc groove Applicable: high hyperopia lenses, bifocals
lens. This groove type is rarely used in general, but it is very convenient to choose this groove type for bifocal lenses.
(4) Adjusting the position of the “center slot” The machine can also adjust the position of the “center slot”. If the position of the slot is close to the back of the lens, the adjusting knob can be turned clockwise. If the position of the groove is close to the front of the lens, just turn the adjustment knob counterclockwise.
How to use an automatic paper tube grinding head slotting machine?
(1) Tools: NG-5 automatic slotting machine.
(2) Operation steps: After the lens groove type is set, follow the steps below to make the groove.
①The depth dial must be adjusted to the “0″ position, and both switches are in the “OFF” position.
②Using the attached water dispenser fully wet the cooling sponge block with water.
③Clamp the lens in the direction shown in the figure, and lower the machine head to the operating position.
④Open the guide arm, the lens falls between the two nylon guide wheels and on the cutting wheel. Turn on the lens switch to the “ON” position, and after turning the lens 1/4 turn, check whether the position of the groove is correct. Then turn on the cut-off wheel switch and adjust the groove depth dial to determine the groove depth. ⑤ After about 40 seconds, when the sound of cutting changes, it indicates that the grooving is completed, turn off the switch of the cutting wheel, then turn off the switch of the lens, and raise the machine head.
⑥ If you need to make a deep groove on the lens of hard material such as glass, first make the groove at half of the required groove depth, and then set the groove depth to the required depth.
Matters needing attention
(1) A small drain pipe is fixed in front of the cutting wheel of the JYD-MK3080 Automatic paper tube grinding head slotting machine. At the same time, a plug is prepared to simulate occasional spraying. The plug needs to be pulled out frequently to prevent the bearing from rusting due to excessive water accumulation.
(2) Take out the sponge every day and clean it. Before use, it is necessary to inject water to fully soak the sponge. When the sponge is worn out, replace it in time.
(3) Before use, lubricate each rotating shaft and keep it clean.
(4) When replacing the cutting wheel, disconnect the power plug first, then insert a thin rod into the small hole drawn, and then unscrew the cross-recessed head screw of the wheel.